starving

Out of the house with no breakfast! Strong black coffee will have to do.

I will have a margies egg sandwich and make myself overnight oats every evening.

Yesterday i felt ineffective at work. Trying to get a task done that I didn't want to do I was constantly distracted. 

I will plan my day today with do / be / need - and see if that helps. 

Back late last night after a successful architect forum. Where I faced my nemesis - the overcatered buffet - with aplomb. A few bits of healthily prepared pizza, salmon on rye, and some delicious chicken bites. I guessed 700cal, it might have been higher but not by much.

Angela back and buzzing from her adventures. 

In a good mood this morning, let's see what the day brings. Q4 goal setting and a difficult conversation with a programme manager. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

soul food list

intuitive eating

opposite actions